In need of home crafts and arts for the Christmas season? You do not have to worry! Here are three crafts with the steps to follow.
- Trace a circle on a white construction paper
- Cut out the circle
- Fold the circle in half 3 times
- Draw shapes from the edges with a pencil
- Use scissors to cut along the designs
Cotton Ball Snowman
- Make three circles for the outline of your snow man. Fill in each circle with glue completely
- Stick cotton balls in the glue circles to form your snowman
- Use chopsticks, small tongs, or tweezers to pick up and place the cotton balls
- Be creative and give your snow man a face and accessories
Cards for friends and family
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half and decorate.
- Write your message in pencil and have your child trace
- Attach a picture of the friend or family member
- Use holiday inspired stencils and have your child trace onto the card